Wednesday 19 January 2011

ONE DAY TO GO!


So tomorrow is the big birthday!  I may have a small weep at some point but I intend to celebrate BIG and probably for the whole year!
Like last year I decided to do a virtual window shop for myself.  So here are my choices!

I would purchase some lovely pillows from Louise at 35flowers to go with my new curtains.

A fabulous poster from SweetDee's Etsy shop.

A beautiful necklace for when I am out celebrating.  This is from Peapodtreasures.

A gorgeous vintage dress to go with the necklace!  From DearGoldenVintage.

Then I shall need these thank you cards to send to all the fabulous people who have bought me gifts.

And finally I shall need something to cheer me up from reaching this milestone so this from Heartfelt Handmade is sure to put a smile on my face!

See you tomorrow! 

7 comments:

  1. I know what to present you with tomorrow now ;o)
    What a wonderful wish list - love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early birthday... hope you get all of the above and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the best birthday list ive seen in a while!!!
    Happy birthday!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a real yellow theme there, are you missing the sunshine :-) Have a fab day, don't weep, go backwards in years like I do - I am 24 this year (and have been going backwards in years for some time now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday hope you have a fabulous day.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou all for your birthday wishes! I've had a fabulous day and haven't cried at all. I hope to post a special birthday blog tomorrow, but knowing me it will be next week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the list....now I know what would please you for the future!

    ReplyDelete