Monday 3 January 2011

DAFFODILS AND FRANGIPANS


This is a cake from last year that I hadn't got round to editing.  So I thought you may like a little glimpse of some spring hope.


It was for a fortieth wedding anniversary and the client wanted the cake to be a painting of the bride's bouquet which consisted of daffodils and frangipan flowers (see the photograph above).


I do have a few more Christmas posts left that I may try and get out before Spring actually does appear! Keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Very nice.... I'm starting to do some things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cake Natasha, looking forward to seeing what you produce in 2011, you always inspire me.
    I was inspired by your Rocking Robin cupcakes when creating my niece's birdy cupcakes for her party in December. You can have a look here if you like http://justcallmemarthaa.blogspot.com/2010/12/jasmines-birdy-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete