Monday 10 September 2012

Ruffle cookies



As well as my Instagram fixation, I am now also obsessed with covering everything that stays still long enough in ruffles. I even managed to sneak them on to my kidlet's birthday cake (pics soon, I promise!).



















So, when I was trying to think of a present for the goodies bags at a recent bloggers event I attended, ruffles were my go-to style. 


















But I think these cookies would make gorgeous wedding favours, don't you?
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful!! I would never have known from looking at them that they are cookies, lol. They look like lovely delicate little works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God, every time I think you can't possibly make anything more amazing, you do! They are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the prettiest little cakes I've ever seen . . . keep baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very beautiful!!
    Hi Natasha, your blog is very nice :) :)
    I'm join it ;)

    Have a nice day,
    Noemi
    An italian food blogger

    www.nelly-bacididama.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are unbelievable! So pretty! Can I ask where do you get the gold paint? I've seen it in several photos of yours and it adds such a special something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! These look like little porcelain pieces!

    ReplyDelete