Saturday 8 September 2012

A week in Instagram

I'm afraid I am still in the grip of Instagram fever. There are too many enticing filters, and the blur tool, it's just sooo fancy! (I may have slightly over filtered Peggy Porschen but it was getting a bit dark too!)
Anyway here are some snaps from my week.








My Instagram tag is @neviepie if you want to see what I get up to. And please give me your recommendations for who I should be following! I like to see cake and pretty things on my feed.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Oh my god, did you meet Peggy? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Cakeaholic, I did and she was fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Was she lovely and gave lots of tips? I love her work, the Parlour and her cakes taste AMAZING! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots and particularly yummy looking millionaires shortbread you have there :)

    ReplyDelete