Saturday 7 April 2012

You're a winner!


I was sorting through my photos and found these hidden away. They were for ITV Daybreak and Lorraine ( TV programmes in the UK.) They wanted cupcakes to advertise their competition. They were filming in a lovely house and asked that the cakes look homemade, so I decided to breakout my piping skills. 
Unfortunately I kept forgetting to watch the programmes when they were on, so I decided to watch on catch up TV, to see my cakes in all their glory. However, as it was a repeated programme, the competition lines were closed and to let the viewer know this they had placed a big sign over the screen, completely obscuring my cakes. The top of my cake stand looked lovely though! Fortunately some of my friends had seen it live and reassured me that the cakes looked great!
















xxx

4 comments:

  1. Blimey how exciting your cakes, on the telly! Oh, and they do look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcake toppers are adorable! Congrats for having them on television...even if you missed seeing them "live".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutamente bellos y muy original gracias por compartir tal belleza,abrazos hugs,hugs.

    ReplyDelete