Thursday 2 August 2012

Instagramatic

Move over Pinterest! 
Hello, my name is Natasha and I am an Instagram addict! I got my sparkly new phone last week and this was the first app I downloaded (or is that uploaded I'm never sure)! So I thought I would share my week in Instagram, Starting with preparations for the Mad Hatter's tea Party and ending with a fabulous day in London at the Olympics. My Instagram name is neviepie, if you want to follow me. 
I can't resist it, so be ready for plenty of postings.








xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos - I especially like the cakes with the cherry in them, what do they look like when they are cooked?

    I think I am a bit behind the times as I had to Google Instagram haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love that ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traceyr you can see them in The Mad Hatter's post below. Unfortunately the cake swallowed up the cherries so all that was left was the stalk poking out. I had to warn everyone that there was a cherry so they didn't break their teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm also recently introduced to Instagram, and lo - it's on! I love the volleyball shot with the blurred sides. Did you just tap on the centre of the screen to achieve this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya, when you add the Instagram actions to your picture there is a bar at the top. You need the tear drop shape and there is a circular blur or a line which gives you a tilt shift effect. You can make the blur bigger or smaller with your fingers on the screen. Happy Instagraming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photo's and lovely yummy cakes! What could be better? :-)

    ReplyDelete