Saturday 20 March 2010

EASTER GOODIES


I had a stall this week at a pamper evening to raise money for the kidlets school.
I always like to have a theme when I do stalls to stop myself from getting bored.  So this time I went for Easter, but I also have to have a colour scheme so I decided on spring green, yellow, blue and pink.
So I thought I would share with you what I have been making.

 This is a small portion of all the cookie pops I made!


I picked up these buckets for £1 each at Tesco. Brilliant bargin I love them!

 These are carrot cakes, very appropriate for Easter I thought

 Vanilla cupcakes, blueberry, banana and orange cupcakes and lemon cupcakes.

Finally a small mosaic of the actual stall, including a cheesey photo of myself. Thanks to Marie for her assistance in capturing the moment!

16 comments:

  1. Yummy! Could be cheesier!!! xxx <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to start? Just utterly lovely, and pretty and sweet and everything beautiful. Why aren't you famous yet? Like thingy bob, Martha Stewart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks amazing, i love the colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that all looks scrummy !!
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOODNESS!!! These look fab, I'm drooling over the pictures & had to show my Hubby who knows wants to go & find some cookies in our area that look as good. That and those cupcakes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! And yes, how aren't you famous yet?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cookies look AMAZING! I wish I had been there to buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous display, love the colour scheme.It all looks exceedingly yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really cute... love the pops, especially! ...will be tweeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous! I think I tasted a bit of everything from your stall ! delicious and your photos are scrummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS! Probably the cutest, and I gather yummiest things I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful wonderful goodies!
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh yummy! Thing is my daughter was reading this over my shoulder and you have the same tablecloth as me in the lollypops picture and now she won't believe that i haven't made them! te he, as if!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a great array of yummy cakes. Hope you raised lots of money for your kids' school.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete