Friday 29 June 2012

Cake painting classes April and June

I have been a bit slow at getting the pictures form my April class posted, so I thought i would combine them with last weeks class. 
My classes are always full of lovely ladies from all over the country and further, I am honored that some come so far to be at my classes. In these two classes, students traveled from Yorkshire, Anglesey, Spain, Malaysia and Lebanon.

First up, April.




















Then last weekend's class. 



















You can subscribe to my class mailing list here
Also I still have places left for a cupcake painting class on the 13th July, email me at nevie-pie@hotmail.co.uk for details.

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow those cakes are totally amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING! Yes, I had to shout...I am stunned......
    I could never eat something this beautiful. Well, maybe I could. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be such a thrill to see the budding artists among your students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and it's beautiful!! these beautiful cakes painted with gel, I would like to know if the colors are diluted with plain water, or use something else .... by Francesca

    ReplyDelete