Tuesday 12 June 2012

A box of delights































I worked on a lovely project recently for a sugar manufacturer. They wanted a box of goodies to send out to a select number of clients and press. The box had to show off their range of unrefined sugars.
I made up a sample box which involved a lot of trials and tasting! (I have had to join the gym since!)
The unrefined sugar did give everything a much more rounded taste and the fudge and caramel were delicious!
I don't know if I could choose a favourite, the brownies were the best I made, but I loved the choc chip cookie cupcake with ganache, however I was very fond of the caramel sauce with shortbread dipping sticks!
(I have edited out the branding on some of the goodies, it wasn't a rude cookie!).


































xxx

7 comments:

  1. wow, they look really delicious..all of them..nom,nom,nom!! I always use golden caster sugar, totally agree about the more rounded taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I think I need to become a food critic if this is the type of goodie you receive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey, it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it! The box looks wonderful. Must look out for unrefined sugars for cake making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful box! And it must have been HARD work to get this all done at once. Stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so yummy! Was thinking of doing a goodie box just like this for Father's Day!
    Elsie procrastimaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my now I would love that box to show up on my doorstep! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, how lucky are those "select clients" to have gotten these goodies!

    ReplyDelete