Sunday 28 February 2010

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO!

Well it's been a very busy couple of weeks with lots of orders, so i thought you may like to see what I've been up to.
First there was a last minute order of cookies for a little girls party, so plenty of pretty colours and glitter.
They were the same as these cookies I'd done previously.

The first of four cakes was a lovely simple cake for a little boys first birthday, they asked for cars and hearts in reds and blues.  I really enjoyed doing this cake.


I had a barbie cake for a little girl. I have only done one of these before as they are not really my thing but I know it's what nearly every little girl loves.  My own kidlets nearly fainted when they saw it!

Remember this?

So my teasers were a Duplo cake for a little boy who actually really loves garbage trucks!


And some packaged cookies to go with them, I love the green and orange colour combo.


Well done deer baby, you were right it was Yojojo. I did a Waybuloo cake for a very dear friend whose third baby was one this weekend.


Finally a batch of butterscotch cupcakes, you can find the recipe here.


Hope you enjoyed my work I have a nice quiet week next week so I shall be doing some work on my website, blogging and tidying up!

8 comments:

  1. You are so amazing! They are all just perfection. (And I love your photo styling. I need lessons!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just looking at all of this work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s amazing all your work!!!!

    Congratulations

    Vane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm staggered by all these wonderful things. Tell me you've been featured in a magazine? You must have been. If not, I'd love to write about you. I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! They look so gorgeous. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comments everyone, there has been no magasine feature yet deer baby, but we live in hope!

    ReplyDelete