Friday 12 February 2010

WHAT'S YOUR COLOUR?

I found this fun quiz through Jessica's blog How About Orange.
Go to Colour Made Simple answer a few questions (I love questions about myself) and it will tell you what colour you are.
Here is a clue as to my colour.

This is what it says about me;
You boast incredible willpower and are capable of overcoming 
obstacles that would normally leave others shaking in their boots. 
You have a penchant for colorful environments and often impress
others with your energetic bursts of energy. Your interests in
many areas of life often leave you scattered, but when you focus 
you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. 

Mmm I have to say fairly acurate but please feel free to disagre.
Let me know what colour you are!

7 comments:

  1. I want to find my colour! Trouble is...the link leads to your results rather than the quiz, and I cant find the link onthe website anywhere. Silly thing. Any chance you can let us know the link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Nevermind, I found the link via About Orange...Im yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yvie I've changed the link. It's hard to be technical sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got red aswell :) have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was interesting. I got black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite tricky to be completely honest.

    I came out yellow and actually it is quite scarily on track.

    A fun exercise. Thanks

    Jo

    ReplyDelete