Monday 18 February 2013

Look at me all shiny and new!


















I am the very proud owner of a spanking new website. If you didn't know, Amelie's House is where I play, but Nevie-Pie Cakes is where I work. I made my own very basic website last year which I was still happy with. However I had decided to make an online tutorial and thought that I may as well have a website built to  accommodate it.
I was fortunate to meet Jamie from Longarm Design through a local networking group and he has worked wonders. I am very, very happy and excited (can you tell?). It is a bit like having a new baby, and I want to post pictures of it all over the internet so everyone can remark on how cute it is!


I have a dedicated page where you can buy a tutorial to teach you my painting on fondant technique. (See the trailer above to get a feel of the video).


























A page where you can book onto a class.




























Lots of beautiful new galleries.
And so much more.
So please go over to my place of work and have a little wander.
xxx
ps don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends on Wednesday.



3 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of success with your new website - it's fabulous. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pleasing website! Maybe this is an overused word, but it just smacks of being classy. Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete