Tuesday 13 March 2012

Wedding favours

For the recent wedding fair I attended (More pictures to come, I promise!) I created some wedding favours.






















This is based on a vintage tea set.
























An old favourite, for the people who make the day magic.

Butterfly cookie






































Gold cookies, for a special sparkle (these are my favourite, if I was getting married (again) I would have gold everywhere!)





























Iced gems, which can be packaged, but how sweet to have vintage tea cups filled with these goodies on every table?



Named cookies for each guest.

I hope you enjoyed this quick trawl through some favours, I am still playing catch up, so lots of deliciousness to come!
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. this is such a great post Natasha! I can vouch for the cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those are all just so amazing, all cookies unbelievable, that painting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete