Thursday 23 February 2012

More wedding cakes


The vintage wedding fair is taking place this Sunday so my wedding cake machine has been on overload.
Here are the latest, for your viewing pleasure.
This one above (I call it 'grey cake' but I should probably think of a more romantic name) was a bit of a trial and although I like the finished result I started again.


This is mark two. I call it Florabunda and it is inspired by the sherbet pastels all over the runways this season.

Rosette cake

If you are anywhere near Milton Keynes you really should pop in and see the show it is going to be fabulous!
11am-4pm
Crook Barn
Bradwell Abbey
Milton Keynes
MK13 9AP
xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love the florabunda to bits!! I had a dress like that in the 60s...don't laugh...it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so clever they are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the grey cake! The name needs a bit of work but the cake is beautiful. In fact they all are. Have a great day on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. swoon swoon! Grey is one of my favourite colours and so subtle but love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I am in love with that last cake

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so chic!!! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last cake is the sweetest cake i've ever seen :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your cakes are so amazing...I wish I could paint on cakes like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how your cakes capture different moods! All so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are simply amazing works of art!

    ReplyDelete