Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bird cage cake inspiration

Yes, I know, I'm a little late to the party but I am preparing a bird cage cake dummy for the vintage wedding fair I shall be attending in a few weeks. So I have been looking around for inspiration, and thought I would share it with you.
I love romantic flowers and cakes and these first two cake designers are the best!

This is from Sweet Tiers. The flowers are just perfect!

I love the addition of the brooch and pearls on this by Cotton and Crumbs.

I found this via Pinterest on The Vintage Lifestyle blog by The Uterly Sexy Cafe. It feels like something my Nana would have had in her house (in a good way!)

If you fancy having a go yourself Torie Jayne has made a fabulous tutorial for this gorgeous cake here.

I hope to have mine finished soon and will show you the fruits of all this lovely inspiration.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love these!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Много нежна и красива!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent! As the existing Cake Designs are really looking cool and impressive. I am really surprised to see the higher creativity of that one. It's solidly looking one of precious experienced source for me. Thanks for sharing.

    scrapbook album

    ReplyDelete