Tuesday 21 December 2010

QUICK CHRISTMAS CRAFT


Don't you hate it when chefs on TV bang on about 'how quick this meal is to make'?  When, what they actually  mean is, how quick it is to cook.
 'Yes, Gordon, it may only take five minutes to fry it all together in a wok, but it's going to take me two hours to cut that amount of vegetables that thin, without my own sous chef and two children in the house!'
......and breathe!
So here is a quick project that really did only take me fifteen minutes.
We have an old picture from IKEA that Mr Lemon Drizzle purchased many moons ago and has since been relegated to under-the-bed.  So I dug it out (that took up five of the minutes), took down the lovely picture my Mum painted and made a seasonal card display.


I taped some Christmas wrapping paper around the front.  Then pinned some ribbon across it, I even had time to measure the distance between them equally.
Hung it on the wall and Bob's your Uncle, an attractive way to get the cards off the window shelf where they constantly fall over.


Oh yeah Gordon, stick that in your wok and fry it!

ps  I have alot more cards on it now, we are quite popular really.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a great idea and so easy.
    Have a great xmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's it, get it out of your system with a bit of creativity fun :-) That is why I prefer cooking cakes, everything goes in, then in the oven, then you get your reward :-) No faffing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Your comment on Gordon made me laugh..lol! What a great and creative idea to hang up christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete