Sunday 5 December 2010

CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES

I am appearing on Three Counties radio today with a Christmas cupcake recipe. I shall be on Lorna Milton's show again at 2.00pm, you can listen here.  So I thought I would share it with you lovely people too.

But first a story;

Once upon a time there was a young girl.  Ok... lets make that a young talented spark of a girl!  She loved to create but  had never heard of the internet or blogs or online magasines!  Poor thing, what a world she had yet to discover.  She had to make do with her Mother's collection of 101 Ideas Magasines which were actually very interesting.One day her mother came to her and randomly gave her some old Christmas cake decorations that had belonged to her Nana.  She looked at them and thought 'Mmmm' because they were a bit tatty and sparkly bling was in, but she filed them in her box of 'things I feel too guilty to throw away but don't want to use'.  The years passed and vintage was in vogue.  So she dug out her Nana's decorations and thought 'Wow!  these are so on trend, I must use them for something fabulous!'

And here it is.

A recipe for Christmas flavour cupcakes.


















I shall be announcing the winner of the giveaway tomorrow but I'm afraid it will close today at 12GMT.  However tomorrow there will be a  freebie for everyone else!
xx















7 comments:

  1. Such a cool way to present a recipe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fantastic and I can totally appreciate all the time you put into creating such a special way to tell us your recipe.
    Butter is so cool and the egg had me giggle.
    Thank you Natasha. I posted link on my FB to your post, hope that is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just shows you should never throw any thing away.
    You were right to keep those little treasures.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Oh listen! I can just hear Mary and Helen fighting over which of them was the greater inspiration. well I know it was¬!^*() so there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute :) i fell in love with this post :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. how delightful your site is - came here by chance - everything you make is absolutely fabulous - love the way the recipes are explained - you put your heart into it - good on you - we live in California so it would be difficult to order I suspect - one last note I really wanted to make marshmallows this year and did not - your gingerbread recipe is incredible - now I think I shall make them for sure - take care and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments Dawn, you should definitely make the marshmallows, they are really delicious! xx

      Delete