Tuesday 17 August 2010

ABOUT BLOOMING TIME!

I have a confession.....sometimes I'm a terrible friend!
One of my good friends had a lovely little baby boy some months ago and I have just got round to getting a goodie basket together for her! (hangs head in shame) 
I actually wanted to make some her some chocolate macarons as well but I knew that I would never find the time and her little boy would be a year before I gave her her new baby package!
Here's what she could be munching on now!

And here is what she has actually received.

Photo courtesy of Heartfelthandmade
   A beautiful banner from Marie at Heartfelt Handmade 
She made me this in exchange for cake!
A lovely burping cloth and tinkle tent (just for boys can you guess what it's for?) from IslaBBaby

 And a fabric collage from me!

 I also included some homemade elderflower cordial.
I hope she enjoys!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely package! I love your boat collage xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky friend you have. Love all the little gifts and I can only guess at the tinkle tent would be for "nappy changing time"?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooo that is lovely, I love the name bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's the kindness that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous package, what a lucky boy - hope he like's the name garland :o) I LOVE your boat too, simply divine x

    ReplyDelete