Sunday 29 November 2009

CHRISTMAS WREATHS



As it is the first Advent Sunday today I thought some Christmas inspiration would be appropriate. So here are some fabulous creations from the wonderful people at Flickr.
I am tempted to have a go at a ribbon wreath myself, but I know I will be pushed to find the time.  Every year I vow to start some Christmas projects early so I don't pile too much pressure on myself last minute, but I never do.  Two days ago I started an Advent calender for my kidlets, some chance of that being finished for the 1st!  In fact I should really be finishing that instead of posting blogs!
 I hope you find these beautiful wreaths as inspiring as I do.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words and for including 2 of my wreaths!

    Happy holidays!

    ~heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and i think i will have enough time to make one for Christmas and the worm cup cakes are going to make the kids squel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete