I am very excited, in fact I am throbbing with excitement! Australia...I am coming to get you! Well I'm coming to visit you on a small teaching tour. And the second reason that I am excited is that this tour is going to coincide with my book being launched in Australia. (I'm afraid that the UK and USA are going to have to wait for March for that one!)
Anyway if you fancy popping along, saying hello and learning how to paint onto fondant. Here are the details;
I will be at Special Treats by Carolyn in Melbourne;
- 24th of November the Paris cake
- 25th of November the Rose cake with a few Australian flowers thrown in for good measure!
- 26th and 27th of November teaching a four tiered vintage style cake with a painted ribbon topper.
Then I'm moving onto Adelaide to The Janet O'Sullivan School of Cake;
- 29th and 30th of November the four tiered vintage cake
- 2nd of December the Paris cake
- 1st of December the rose cake
Finally I am calling in to Sydney where I will be teaching at the Fay Cahill School:
- 6th of December the rose cake class
- 7th of December the wedding cookie class
Come along and say hello, or should that be G'Day?
ps you can find my book for pre-order here