I can't really call this a recipe, it is really just heating and stirring, but it is a quick and easy make for any last minute Christmas gifts you need to give.
- Heat 150g of good quality dark chocolate until melted
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Stir in 75ml of boiling water, keep stirring until smooth
- Spoon 3 small teaspoons onto an ice lolly mold (you should make about 8 from this amount)
- Add a wooden spoon
- Add some sprinkles and chill in the fridge until hard
- Run the outside of the mold under hot water and gently release the chocolate, you may need to put the chocolate in the fridge for a few minutes to harden up again.
- Package prettily and give as a gift to a very grateful recipient
- Or add it to a mug of hot milk and drink yourself!
I shall be back soon with a fabulous marshmallow recipe which is amazing on top of a mug of this!
ps this recipe was originally made for Instagram you can follow me here.