Thursday 17 June 2010

PIMMS AND PAMPER


 My group of fabulous mompreneurs ( and one dad!) are having an evening of shopping and pampering next Weds.
Please come along if you can and help support Jeans for Genes by buying yourself a Pimms.
There will be a bounty of fabulous stalls and beauticians on hand for a really glamourous night.
Book here for treatments.

I have started baking and here is a sneak peak of what I'm up to.


I will also be selling boxes of afternoon tea for two.
And if England are still in the World Cup maybe some football themed goodies!


4 comments:

  1. !!
    Those stitched cookies are beyond cute! I looooove them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little stitching effect! They look just like old fashioned stuffed animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I can't wait nom nom nom x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your goodies!! I really love the butterflies and elephants.

    Good luck for the 23rd!! Dont know about England still being in the Cup:( Maybe you should make some footballs with sad faces on just to be on the safe side:)

    I have a Blog, am very much a newby. If you fancy taking a look its creativecrafting-michelle.blogspot.com. I work with paper, greeting cards, scrapbooks, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete