Tuesday 25 May 2010

HOLIDAY BLUES

I am suffering from post holiday blues!
  We came back from a fabulous week in Turkey yesterday and even though the temperature here was a balmy 30 I still can't get back into the swing.
Normally I attack life with renewed vigour after a break, and I do have a number of projects I need to work on, but I just want to go back to my all inclusive hotel where I don't have to think about anything except being with my family.
One of the nice things for me this holiday was that I started to sketch again.  I always made little pencil sketces on holidays but this had all stopped when my kidlets arrived. However now they don't need constant supervision to make sure they are not eating stones I could start again.
I did have a lovely surprise waiting for me.  Remember the giveaway by Agnes from Knock Knocking...well I won!
  Thankyou very much Agnes I am so happy to be the proud owner of one of your wreaths.

 I am working on a recipe blog that I hope to have up this week but while you are waiting why not pop over to my Mum's blog for a lovely dandilion cordial.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you to win the giveaway!Glad you all had a super time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful holiday! Congratulations on your giveaway win xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch is magnificent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..i like your sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sketch,
    I know what you're talking about if it comes to post holidays blues...ahhh...so hard to go back to reality :)

    ReplyDelete